Product ID: 4293
Thermo Forma 3120 CO2 IR Water Jacketed Incubator, 6.5 cu. ft.
Manufacturer: Thermo Forma
Weight: 150 lbs
Electrical: 115V, 50/60 Hz
|Item ID||Condition||Guarantee||Warranty||Price||Request Quote|
|#6969||Very Good||Yes||30 days||
|#6970||Very Good||Yes||30 days||
Thermo Forma 3120 CO2 IR Water Jacketed Incubator
Warranty: 30 Days
Warranty: 30 Days
- The Forma Series II Water Jacketed CO2 Incubator offers numerous performance, convenience, and reliability advantages. The only manufacturer to offer documented validatable 100 HEPA air filtration and the only water-jacketed incubator cleared by the US FDA for In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) use.
- This Class 100 incubator combines the security of a water jacket with a unique heated inner door for fast recovery from a door opening and a Fast Response 100 air filtration system and complete contamination control.
- Features an easy to clean (100% coved corners) electropolished incubator chamber, Enviroscan alphanumeric message center for easy programming, heated inner door to prevent condensation, and a highly uniform airflow system that scrubs 100% of incubator chamber air within 60 seconds, virtually eliminating airborne contamination.
- Specifications are as follows: temperature range from +5C above ambient to +55C, temperature uniformity is +/-0.2C @ 37C, humidity system is 3.0 liter pan, humidity range is ambient to 95% @ 37C, interior volume is 6.5 cu.ft. (184.1 liters), interior WxHxF-B is 21.4in x 26.8in x 20.0in (54.4cm. x 68.1cm. x 50.8cm.), exterior WxHxF-B is 26.3in x 39.5in x 25.0in (66.8cm. x 110.3cm. x 63.5cm.), ship weight is 324 lbs. (147.0kg.).
- CO2 range is 0-20%, IR CO2 sensor, and relative humidity range from ambient to 95% at 37 C. Power requirements are 115V, 50/60Hz.
Reconditioning process for incubators with HEPA filters includes the following:
- Testing of liquid level sensor;
- Verification that the system reaches set-point using NIST [National Institute of Standards Technology] traceable ambient air probe. Calibration if needed;
- Connecting CO2 to incubator and Set-point to 5%;
- Verify CO2 percentage using NIST CO2 Traceable IR sensor;
- Installation of a New HEPA filter;
- Drain jacket;
- Clean exterior and interior.