Product ID: 4368
New, Yamato SN-310 Autoclave without Dryer (32L, 220V-240V, 8.5-10A, 50/60Hz)
Manufacturer: Yamato Scientific America, Inc.
Weight: 215 lbs
Electrical: 220V-240V 8.5-10A 50/60Hz
|Item ID||Condition||Guarantee||Warranty||Price||Request Quote|
New, Yamato SN-310 Autoclave without Dryer
Guarantee: 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Warranty: 1 Year manufacture warranty
- Programmed one touch buttons for common sterlization process; Manual,Melt -> Warm, Sterilize -> Warm, Sterilize/Liquid, Sterilize/Normal.
- In addition to default sterilization programs, custom-programming can be saved for repeat uses.
- Two sensor ports are provided as standard on the chamber.
- With the optional mounted sample temperature sensor, you can precisely maintain a desired temperature for the samples to ensure thorough sterilization.
- The drain bottle is located in pront for easy access and drain water level can be monitorly without opening the lakinet door.
- Up to 20 errors can be saved to memory.
- Internal Capacity: 1.1 cu. ft. (32L)
- Effective dimensions of chamber: 300 (inner diameter) × 445 (depth) mm
- Range of working temperatures: 45-60C for preheating, 40-60C for keep warm, 65-100C for melting, 105-135C for sterilization
- Max. working pressure: 0.255MPa
- Ambient temperature: 5 - 35C
- Heater: 100V, 1.6kW (800W 2 units)
- Cooling fan: Axial fan motor
- Temperature setting: control and display PID control by microprocessor, digital setting (by UP/DOWN keys) and display
- Timer and its resolution: 0 or 1 minute to 99 hours 59 minutes in increments/decrements of 1 minute
Options & Accessories:
- Also available with 100-120V
- Mesh type basket
- Mesh type basket with stacking fitting
- Mesh type basket with a mesh shelf
- Stainless solid basket
- Stainless bucket
- Chamber temperature sensor
- Sample temperature sensor
- Pressure gauge
- External alarm ourput terminal
- Temperature output terminal
- Time-up output terminal