New, Yamato IC-403CR General Purpose Incubator 3.4 cu. ft.
Manufacturer: Yamato Scientific America, Inc.
Weight: 84 lbs
Electrical: 115V AC
|Item ID||Condition||Guarantee||Warranty||Price||Request Quote|
Yamato Model IC 403CR General Purpose Incubator
- Chamber Size:
3.4 cu. ft. capacity
- Temperature Range:
Ambient +5 to 70C
- Temperature Uniformity: 0.6 @ 37C
- Control Accuracy: 0.5 @ 37C
- Ideal for Validation work - Calibration Functions including auto-tune, calibration offset, and zero-span calibration.
- Full size, user-friendly microprocessor controller - with large and bright, 3 character LED display for ease of operation
- Built-in Self-diagnostic safety functions and Overtemperature Protection
- Satisfaction guarantee backed by 12-month warranty policy.
These Incubators feature a microprocessor PID temperature controller with digital set/readout and 3 unique calibration functions to significantly minimize overshoot and undershoot for optimum performance.
Other features include a double door design and a 2 inches rock wool insulation for maximum temperature uniformity, aerodynamic round corners and edges, a corrosion resistant Type 304 (18-8) Stainless Steel interior, and a cold rolled carbon steel exterior finished with baked melamine resin for durability and appearance.
- Chamber Size: 3.4 cu. ft.
- Interior Dimensions: 17.7in (w) x 16.1in (d) x 15.7in (h)
Accessories available at additional costs:
- Available in Models IC-403CW (with window) and IC403CR (with communication port)
- Stand for IC-403CR
- Metal Stacking Kit for the IC-403CR
- Shelf for the IC-403CR
- Shelf Brackets for the IC-403CR