HP Agilent 1100 HPLC System including Binary pump, Autosampler, DAD, and ChemStation Workstation
Weight: 150 lbs
|Item ID||Condition||Guarantee||Warranty||Price||Request Quote|
|#1954||Fully Rebuilt / Excellent||Yes||90 days||
HP Agilent 1100 HPLC System including Quaternary pump, Autosampler, DAD, and ChemStation Workstation
Condition: excellent condition and has been fully tested and refurbished
Guarantee: 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Warranty: 90-day warranty (Parts and Labor)
- G1316A Thermostated Column Compartment (DE82208620)
- G1312A Binary Pump (DE83103432)
- G1315A Diode Array Detector [DAD] (DE91605310)
- G1313A Autosampler with 100-sample tray (DE91607966)
- G1322A Vacuum degasser (JP73015704)
- Computer workstation with Windows operating system/monitor/keyboard/mouse
- HPIB cables and manuals
- Bottle Tray
- The Agilent 1100 HPLC System is a modular liquid chromatography system designed to provide precision and reproducibility in high throughput applications.
- Results are delivered quickly and accurately via effective mixing and solvent transmission that is essentially pulse free.
- The system features a high speed proportioning valve, a vacuum degasser, and an integrated inlet valve that serves to eliminate the formation of vapors in less stable solvents by matching the strokes of the pistons.
- The incorporation of the vacuum degasser is a critical aspect of the Agilent 1100’s design, as it circumvents the need to use helium thereby minimizing operating cost while maintaining reliable results and excellent performance.
- Dynamic software provides comprehensive diagnostics that both improve data analysis and make troubleshooting convenient, thus ensuring that operation is intuitive and maintenance is avoided.
- Due to the modular nature of this HPLC system, a variety of configurations are possible to meet the needs of new and changing applications making this platform incredibly versatile as well as efficient.
- Although there are many modules and accessories, the system is usually configured to include a pump, detector, autosampler, vacuum degasser, solvent module, software, computer, and cables.
- Detector modules are typically either a Series Variable Wavelength (VWD) or a Diode Array (DAD) detector, both of which utilize a holmium oxide filter to verify wavelength and diagnose the system’s performance.
- Both detector modules feature front access for switching flow cells and lamps.
- With this optimum performance HPLC system, efficiency and accuracy are guaranteed for all liquid chromatography applications
- Installation and training (1-day)
- Column heater
- One year warranty upgrade