Beckman Coulter Allegra 6 benchtop centrifuge with GH 3.8 rotor
Manufacturer: Beckman Coulter
Model: Allegra 6
Weight: 120 lbs
|Item ID||Condition||Guarantee||Warranty||Price||Request Quote|
|#6901||Very Good||As Is||As Is||
Allegra 6 Benchtop Centrifuge with GH 3.8 Rotor
Condition: Very Good. Fully functional
Guarantee: As Is
The Allegra family of centrifuges combine ease of use with quiet operation and systems configured with the right rotors and g- force for your application needs. This unit features the ARIES 6 smart balance rotor that will recognize and correct rotor imbalance up to 50 grams per bucket set.
- 4,730rpm (4,560g) Swinging bucket rotor/Fixed angle rotor: 6,100rpm (5,710g)
- Accepts samples from 1.5 to 750 mL
- Maximum capacity: 4 x 750mL/ 56 x 15 ml/ 12 standard microplates
- Can spin: tubes, bottles, microplates, specialty bottles and blood bags
- Approx. Acceleration time: 1 min.
- Approx. Deacceleration time: 3 min.
- Direct drive, replaceable brushes
- Set speed: plus/ minus 30 rpm of set speed
- Set time: 30 minute timer/ hold
- Qty (2) Micro Carrier Plus well plate carriers
- Qty (4) 15ml adapters (18 x 15ml) purple
- Qty (4) 250 ml adapters (1 x 250ml) yellow
- Qty (2) 50 ml adapters (4 x 50ml) lime green